We’ve teamed up with Tanqueray London Dry™ gin to give you the chance to win all the ingredients you need to upgrade the classic gin and tonic to a chic and downright sassy Quatro. Ladies and gentlemen, we’re talking a lovely bottle of Tonight’s Edition Tanqueray London Dry gin, four bottles of Fever Tree tonic and two elegant, money-can’t-buy Quatro glasses. Just call us Mr and Mrs Claus…
The Quatro is the perfect balance of four components – Tanqueray London Dry, tonic, lime and ice – complementing the four botanicals that go into the making of this special gin. To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply sign up for our newsletter, adding ‘Tanqueray’ after your surname:
The TANQUERAY® word and associated logos are trademarks.
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date 16 December 2011 and selection by 19 December 2011.
2. Open to all residents of mainland United Kingdom except employees of the promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
3. The winner will be chosen and notified by The Cocktail Lovers. The winner will be drawn at random on 19 December and notified by email within 24 hours. The winner must confirm whether he or she wishes to claim the prize within 24 hours of receiving notification. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter may offer the prize to another entrant.
4. The winner and all participants must be aged 18 or over in order to participate in this promotion.
5. This prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
6. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or any of his/her friends that occurs as a result of the winner’s and/or his/her friends’ personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or any of his/her friends that occurs as a result of the winner’s and/or his/her friends’ participation in the prize.
7. The full prize includes: one bottle of Tonight’s Edition Tanqueray gin, two Quatro glasses 4 x bottles of Fever Tree tonic.
8. The promoter will contact the winner to inform them of the date of the prize.~9. To participate in this promotion, entrants need to respond with an answer to the stated question before the deadline.
10. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
11. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
12. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
13. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
15. Promoter address: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ.