This could be your chance to represent the UK at the World Class Global Final 2017 in Mexico
Diageo Reserve’s World Class is now in its ninth year and, yes, it’s big, very big, attracting the best bartenders from over 50 countries. It’s not just about size though, it’s about pushing the boundaries of bartending to demonstrate outstanding creativity both in the glass and beyond. Are you ready for the challenge?
The search for the United Kingdom’s best bartender is under way
If you’re a bartender who wants to take your craft to the next level the first thing you need to do is get yourself along to one of the World Class Road Shows. Hosted by Diageo Reserve Brand Ambassadors, each day features three very different sessions: The Art of Blending, Remarkable by Design and Future Trends.
The Art of Blending is where you get inside the world of the whisky blender and actually learn to recreate Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve. Remarkable by Design takes a look at the world’s best bars and how they went from being great to truly remarkable. The final session is Future Trends and gives you a chance to get an insight into five key trends which are emerging in the global bar scene (hint: the Johnnie Walker egg shell serve in the photo above isn’t just about aesthetics).
How to secure your place
All sessions run for four hours from 10.30am to 2.30pm and there are just 50 places at each one, so get your skates on! Secure your place by sending an email to WorldClassClub@sweetandchilli.com
- 14 November: Cloud 23, Manchester
- 15 November: Head Row House, Leeds
- 16 November: The Old Blind School, Liverpool
- 21 November: The Corinthian, Glasgow
- 22 November: Voodoo Rooms, Edinburgh
- 23 November: The Edgbaston Hotel, Birmingham
- 28 November: Milk Thistle, Bristol
- 29 November: The Larder house, Bournemouth
- 30 November: Diageo Bar, 6th Floor, 12 Golden Square, London, W1
- 1 December: Callooh Callay, East London