Have you got 2nd and 3rd July in your diary? If you’re seriously involved in the drinks business then you really should because that’s when Imbibe Live takes over Olympia, transforming it into the essential meeting point for 1000’s of drinks professionals.
A taste of what’s to come
Imbibe Live is the place to check out the latest trends and drinks releases. It also promises a packed programme of talks, tastings, seminars, masterclasses, competitions and demonstrations from some of the biggest names from the UK and beyond.
Highlights to look out for include:
- Aperitivo Time! Presented by Imbibe Live’s Spirits Ambassador Mia Johansson, Giuseppe Gallo and friends
- Masters of the Martini With industry legends Alessandro Palazzi, Ryan Chetiyawardana and Bobby Hiddleston
- Latin Spirit Leyenda’s Ivy Mix goes on a trip across Latin America sharing the inspiration behind some of her best cocktails
- Where there is Smoke… Benjamin Padrón Novoa and Jose Luis Leon Martinez, from Mexico City’s Licoreria Limantour, on the intricacies of mixing with mezcal
- Sensorium Experience Acclaimed bartender Joe Schofield discusses his edible Dreams & Desires gummy bear menu
- Zero = Hero Giuseppe González of Las Vegas’ Herbs & Rye discusses sobriety and building a non-alcoholic drinks list
- The Future of UK Nightlife London’s first appointed Night Czar, Amy Lamè, talks about the issues affecting the on-trade with the Bar Owners’ Society
- Bartender Wellbeing Healthy Hospo’s Tim Etherington-Judge teams up with Giuseppe González to share their collective wisdom
- Six Vermouths You Have to Try in 2018 The ever entertaining Philip Duff presents his top picks
- Everything you know about Irish Whiskey is wrong! Kevin Hurley takes a glimpse into the future
- The Many Faces of Rum Bartender and author Tristan Stephenson discusses the spirit’s intricacies
- Soil, Stills & Spirit The teams from Belvedere and Waterford Distillery debate the importance of terroir in spirits
- Wood Peakers Exploring the choice of barrels and the finishes used to age spirits
Plus thousands of on-trade products to try
Imbibe Live is also the very best place to source all kinds of drinks products from the new kids on the block to the most well know brands.
There’s only one place to be on the 2nd and 3rd of July, Imbibe Live.