If making it through Dry January has got you thinking about how to be a more virtuous drinker going forward, we suggest getting down the Covent Garden Social Club on February 5th.
As always, good times are guaranteed but on this particular evening, JJ Goodman and his crew will be upping the ante with a special fundraiser for the Australia Bushfires.
On the menu: live piano party sessions, beer pong, DJs, £8 cocktails all night plus a raffle and auction. Dig deep as a) It’s going to be a bloody good night. b) The proceeds will be going to the Animal Welfare League NSW, NSW Fire & Rescue and Victorian Fire Services and c) You’ll feel great that your good time is going to help others. And really, it doesn’t get much better than that.
Get ready to bid for:
• Bacardí Diez 10yr old (rrp £45)
• Limited-edition bottle of Pure Vodka, signed by the CEO (rrp £35)
• 2 day tickets for the fantastic Bombay Sapphire Distillery at Laverstoke Mill
• A haircut from the Art Director of Electric Salons
• 2 dance class experiences at Pineapple Dance Studios
• 1 year membership for one at Trade worth £200
• 10 75cl bottles of Cape Mentelle Shiraz (rrp £25 per bottle/£250 for 10 bottles)
• 2 pairs of Eurostar Standard class return tickets (rrp £150 each)
• £50 dinner voucher for 2 at Temper
• 2 tickets to Six The Musical
• £50 voucher for 2 at Flat Iron
• £50 voucher at Roka
• LCC masterclass for 2 people worth £80
And be sure to get your tickets for the raffle. Prizes include:
• Kitchen Cocktails Book by JJ Goodman (rrp £25)
• 1 bottle of Fernet Branca
• 2 bottles of Cape Mentelle Shiraz (rrp £25 per bottle)
• 2 bottles of Copper Dog Scotch Whisky (rrp £28 each)
The evening starts from 5.30pm with tickets costing a mere £5. Get yours here
For more info contact: email@example.com